Since I’ve gone way beyond my own expectations and written several guides rather than just the one I originally intended to write, I figured I should probably consolidate everything into one “table of contents” post. So, without further ado, here are the first guides on creating the ultimate, unlimited Plex server:
- Getting Started with Plex
Getting the basics covered; Installing Plex and adding libraries
- Setting up the Trakt.tv Plugin for Plex Media Server
Installing the Trakt.tv plugin and scrobbling your play activity with trakt.tv
- Setting up CouchPotato and Sonarr with Plex Media Server
Automating the organization, renaming, and moving of media files. Because let’s face it, who wants to do all that manually?
- Using Amazon Cloud Drive with Plex Media Server on Ubuntu… And Encrypting It!
The bread and butter; Installing acd_cli, rclone, and EncFS to keep your media stored in the “cloud” and keep it private
- Automatically Mounting acd_cli, EncFS, and UnionFS Mounts at Boot
Because who wants to mount their ACD manuall? Ew.
- Deep Dive: Making Sonarr Work So You Don’t Have To!
Getting Sonarr to take care of the housekeeping, including initiating rclone uploads
- Setting up Radarr with Plex Media Server
A continuation of the Sonarr guide, but for movies!
- Script Hub
Useful area to check for scripts that get all your programs working together automatically
Check back here to catch any new posts! And if these guides have been helpful and you’d like to help out with funding my blog, you can make a donation here. It’s greatly appreciated!